Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research. They work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well. They will work closely with Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool.
- Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identify top target companies, competitors or talent pools.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean search tactics, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, groups, discussion forums, Chrome extension tools, job boards, internal databases and social media.
- Performs queries and searches in (ATS) Applicant Tracking System or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases for qualified candidates
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases updated at all times
- Source and pipeline nationwide for active and passive talent professionals
- Submit candidates to hiring managers for further qualification and interest in available opportunities.
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Prepares recruitment reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced recruitment
- At least 2 years of experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, internet and ATS or CRM database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Excellent customer service
- Superior oral and written communication
- Healthcare-related experience a plus
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge of computer software.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel and Microsoft Word software
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, manage competing demands and develop realistic action plans
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness of work to ensure quality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle a high volume workload
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Customer/Client Focus
Additional Information DESIRED
- Experience with HRIS Workday
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System iCIMS
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now