Human Resources Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking temporary Human Resources Specialist to perform a wide variety of HR administrative and clerical tasks in support of the Human Resources Department.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and self- motivated team player able to multi-task while providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- High levels of onboarding new part-time and seasonal staff;
- Coordinate Job Postings;
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Assist customers with HR related questions and refer to appropriate HR Team member as required
- Assist with administration of Hiring/Rehiring Process
- Set up employee paper files and system accounts; assist with Records Management
- Perform Licensing Background and Motor Vehicle Checks
- Collect accident and injury reports;
- Coordinate and communicate with Work Comp and Risk Management Carrier;
- Assist HR staff with Filing/faxing/copying needs;
- Run various HR Reports including but not limited to NHO and CPR training;
- Assist with processing employment Verifications;
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered into HR system;
- Assist with collection and retention of completed employee records and properly store in appropriate locations;
- Process, verify, and maintain HR related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations;
- Willing to work at an afterschool site if needed;
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- At least 2 years in an office environment
- Strong computer and data entry skills including general level Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Complies with internal policies, procedures and State, Federal and Local laws; Maintains Confidentiality;
- Flexibility to help where needed during seasonal peak hiring and as business needs change;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, under tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and in a timely fashion;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Great customer service/human relations skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or Communications is preferred;
- Passing reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, criminal history and sex offender check.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now