Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
- Attend onboarding experience
- Supervise and provide support to at least 10 employees on site at client site for a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Oversee onboarding and termination of temporary employees as needed
- Maintain and follow procedures and protocol
- Communicate closely with recruiting team
- Recruiting for 2-3 positions consistently for a quickly growing company
- Schedule 50+ phone screens per week
- Identify 7-10 candidates per week for in-house interviews
- Personally meet and conduct in-person interviews for several engineering-related positions
- Maintain on-call responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Answering client and employee emails and phone calls after hours and on weekends
- Conducting screening and interviews after hours, when required
- Counseling and/or terminating employees as needed
- Initiating and maintaining communication
- Keeping up-to-date employee records, tracking and auditing employee time logs, and sharing important communication with all on-site employees
- 3-5 years of prior supervisory/employee relations experience, preferably in retail or customer service roles
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with an ATS (applicant tracking system) or similar is a huge plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now