Payroll Coordinator/HR Generalist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Assist General Managers and Operations Managers with submitting payroll, and help manage the hiring/terminations/insurance deductions/garnishments, etc while working with HR Director to ensure compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review all hotel payroll for accuracy
- Ensure properties are timely in their payroll submission.
- Check and ensure OT, additions/terminations are properly documented
- Conduct HR audit for proper documentations at each hotel.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Hotel HR experience required.
- Payroll processing experience with any of the following or similar companies helpful, ADP, Paychex, Paylocity,
- Texas Wage & Hour Laws knowledge required
- Excellent verbal and written communication required.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now