Human Resources Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of the human resource department and providing association support. This position works independently under general direction and is expected to determine how to accomplish tasks.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the administration of HR processes which include but are not limited to managing employee records, job postings, new hire processes, workers compensation and benefits administration.
The member relations aspect of this position requires that relationship building be a top priority at all times, attending to the needs and requests of staff members and HR colleagues as well as all people associated with the company in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Process employee paperwork (new hires, terminations, new hire orientation attendance, etc).
- Complete payroll/HR related special projects as required.
- Handle administrative needs for employment verification processes.
- Handle administrative needs for workers compensation and unemployment claims.
- Intimately understand the benefits package and onboard new hires onto benefits as well as manage ongoing benefit inquiries.
- Attend all required meetings and/or trainings.
- Run reports and audits from HRIS as needed.
- Know, understand, and enforce all rules and policies of the equally.
- Know and follow Human Resources Guidelines, Code of Ethics, payroll procedures, and established emergency procedures.
- Actively and enthusiastically support the Association goals and directions through effective completion of tasks and verbal display to peers, staff, members and guests.
- Education- Has obtained or is working toward a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field.
- Experience- 1 year of previous Human Resources experience; previous experience working with a database system preferred.
- Hours/Availability- Must be available to work 40 hours/week
- Must have reliable transportation to attend work.
- Must have strong attention to detail and data entry skills/experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Must have strong computer aptitude and/or experience and have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to manage projects and coordinate events in conjunction with other staff members and volunteers in order to achieve long and short-range goals of the Association.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Inclusion - Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions.
- Relationships - Builds rapport and relates well to others.
- Influence - Seeks first to understand the other person’s point of view and remains calm in challenging situations. Empathetically listens and communicates for understanding when negotiating and dealing with conflict.
- Decision Making - Makes sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another.
- Self Development - Pursues self-development that enhances job performance.
- Change Capacity - Demonstrates an openness to change, and seeks opportunities in the change process.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars: $14
Maximum Range In Dollars: $16
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now