Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
HR analyst will be a critical part of the HR Workforce Planning & Analytics team, which is responsible for designing, developing, delivering HR reporting and analytics, including the development and delivery of recurring and ad hoc reports and customized scorecards/dashboards.
The HR Workforce Planning & Analytics team is also responsible for the facilitation and consolidation of wide Workforce Plans and the monitoring and tracking of headcount against the plans.
The HR analyst will provide support to this team by
- Developing and delivering of HR scorecards/dashboards, analyzing and interpreting the data to provide the organization with insights
- Consolidating and analyzing HR data and HR/workforce plans from multiple sources (primarily in MS excel)
- Analyzing data to ensure integrity/accuracy and structure data to help support or provide business recommendations
- Bachelor degree required
- 4-6 years experience required of relevant experience ideally in Human Resources
- Solid understanding of HR data and reporting/metrics requirements
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, vlookup formula, advanced charting,etc.) (REQUIRED) and proficient in MS PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Must have strong analytical skills, critical thinking ability, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability and commitment to excellent customer service and to developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now