Sr. Technical Recruiter
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Sr. Technical Recruiter shall be a seasoned recruiting professional capable of managing full cycle recruiting efforts for Technology business units.
• Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
• Participate in branding the company as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
• Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support objectives within in the business units
• Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability
• Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
• Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Deliver results with little supervision
• Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
• Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity.
• Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
• Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
• Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
• Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
• Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
• BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)
• 3-5+ years sourcing/recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in a corporate environment; combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience attractive
• Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
• Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
• Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce plan
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now