Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Seeking someone who has drive, ambition, and the ability to develop relationships. The perfect candidate would have excellent communications skills and be interested in recruiting and helping us fill open positions with qualified candidates.
Responsibilities include, sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via snail mail, email, social media or phone. Familiarity with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define requirements for open roles
- Organized and self-motivated
- Sending recruiting emails, letters, contacting via phone to passive candidates and following up when necessary
- Have services within other like facilities to recruit within
- Browsing resume databases and portfolio sites for potential candidates. Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Maintain organized databases with candidates' data
- Setting up with owner to attend job fairs and organize career events
- Keep in touch with past applicants
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions in other spa's
- Good computer skills and experience with sourcing tools would be helpful (e.g. Excel, resume databases and portfolio site)
- computer skills: 1 year
- resume databases and portfolio sites: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now