Sr. Technical Recruiter
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Sr. Technical Recruiter shall be a seasoned recruiting professional capable of managing full cycle recruiting efforts for the client’s Technology business units.
- Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
- Participate in branding as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support the client's objectives within in the business units
- Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of the client.
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Deliver results with little supervision
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity.
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)
- 3-5+ years sourcing/recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in a corporate environment; combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience attractive
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
- Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce plan
- Technical Recruiting: 5 years
- Recruiting: 5 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now