Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Provide comprehensive administrative support to the day-to-day operations of the human resource department and its team members.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Prepare source documentation needed for new hires, follow-up on paperwork and electronic acknolwedgements, maintain employment records/files; and process VOEs for current and former employees as requested by third parties.
• Assist in processing payroll
• Participate in reconciliation of various benefit payments to third parties to ensure full coverage and accurate remittance of premiums and payroll deductions in a timely manner
• Update employee change requests in third party system
•Manage federal and state compliance postings; assist Corporate HR as needed for compliance reporting as needed.
• Assist with tracking training for new employees during the first 90 days
• Construct all new hire binders and other training binders as needed
• Track training completion for annual compliance training for both US and Mexico
• Assist with creating training documentation and assessments in EPAK
• Upload training certificates, skill checks and roadmaps in ADP for employees
• Run weekly training report and upload to ADP
• Maintain excellent attendance record adhering to assigned schedule with minimal exceptions
• Provide support to Guest Services occasionally and other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management Preferred with some basic math and accounting skills demonstrated
• 3+ years directly related human resources experience in Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Training, and/or Employee Relations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel
• Knowledgeable of or familiar with HRIS and payroll systems (preferably ADP)
• Attentive to detail, excellent interpersonal and time management skills; good problem solver
• Stable and progressive past employment history
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; business writing skills
• Effective customer service and people skills
• Multi-tasker, global thinker, welcomes a challenge, and strives for operational excellence
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and build trusting relationships
• Good listening and time management skills
• Good work ethic
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of management and employees
• Team Support, Friendly Spirit, Personality Plus
• Focused on departmental and corporate objectives
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• HR Certification a plus•Membership in local HR Association helpful
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now