Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is currently sourcing an Contract HR Administrator.
The successful candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for the People Support Center. Responsible for receiving, routing, resolving, and properly closing all inquiries within an accurate and timely manner. Inputs and responsible for all aspects of HR data across the range of HR Information Systems.
- Under general supervision, responsible for providing a positive customer experience by responding to HR, benefits, payroll, and policy inquiries by phone and electronic communications by taking accountability for logging, processing, and managing each inquiry to conclusion.
- Responds accurately to inquiries in a timely manner in accordance within the defined Service Level Agreement within the case management system.
- Able to investigate, research, troubleshoot complex situations and drive to resolution.
- Provide general documentation and all administration support, as required, within the HR Function.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners and managers to obtain and furnish information.
- Issuing offer and transfer/promotion letters including the proper terms and conditions of employment for all weekly and bi-weekly paid employees.
- Processes hires, worker changes, and terminations in the full life-cycle of an employee or contingent worker. Reviews output for accuracy.
- Knowledge of Form I-9 compliance.
- Maintains worker records by processing status changes ensuring proper approvals in a timely fashion.
- Perform employee separation interviews, reviewing benefit related information and maintaining exit survey tools.
- Processes unemployment claims and attending hearings.
- Responsible for all personnel file record retention requirements, ensuring employee records remain current and accurate.
- Support with project work on HR initiatives including compliance and audits.
- Support process improvement projects by helping to identify recurring issues, problematic trends, and recommending changes in procedures. Proactively evaluates HR policies, procedures, documents, and recommends form updates.
- Maintain team content on company’s HR website and team’s knowledgebase on SharePoint.
- Documenting processes and creating process workflows using Microsoft Visio.
- Special projects as assigned.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Human Resource Technical Expertise and Relationship Management
- Provides outstanding customer service experience to all stakeholders by identifying needs and uses judgment to determine when to consult with higher-level management on problems or other issues
Organizational and Ethical Practice
- Manages time effectively while multi-tasking in a high-volume, deadline-oriented, and fast paced environment
- Supports and consistently follows policies, procedures, and guidelines and general knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices & procedures
- Identifies sources of data and information and learns where to find the most relevant information
- Analytical and problem solving skill competencies required
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Uses discretion when communicating sensitive and confidential information
- Conducts data entry
- Develops familiarity with business terms and acronyms
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills – customer centered
- 0-2 years of experience
- Experience in a customer service environment strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Experience in an HRIS system (namely Oracle HR) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Visio, Lync, Sharepoint is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a requirement
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now