Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Under direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the HR Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day Human Resources operations.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
• Review for accuracy and completeness of forms and documents required to process new hires
• Set up drug screens and background checks and assist with all onboarding activities.
• Makes copies, faxes documents, processes invoices, prepares and processes mail
• Maintain organization charts for all affiliates
• Schedules interviews, post jobs and assist with resume sourcing for HR Specialist
• Assist with day-to-day HR issues
• Assist with employee relations and benefits, as needed
• Maintains HR records filing system
• HR data entry
• Assist with individual HR projects that we are currently working on
• New hire network set ups, workstation set up while working with IT and assigned administrative assistants per department.
• Assist with scheduling of meetings, traveling arrangements, trainings, etc.
• Assist with researching different HR topics as necessary for new policy or updating of current policies in order to stay current with industry and compliance
• Process all expense reports
• Process invoices
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma
• Must be able to work in a confidential manner when dealing with sensitive and confidential information and documents.
• Must be detail orientated in order to maintain filing system and flow of paperwork that applies to HR
• Basic analytical skills in interpreting data to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
• 1+ years of administrative experience (HR preferred, but not required)
• Bilingual in Korean – REQUIRED
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Working knowledge of ADP a plus, but not required
• Working knowledge of SAP a plus, but not required
• Communication Skills – Written, Oral and presentational skills required to communicate effectively with non-finance people.
• Problem-solving – Taking a critical and methodical approach when problem solving
• Strong organization skills
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now