Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Who You Are: A dynamic Technical Recruiter and business developer who can source new clients and job opportunities, as well as place technology professionals at all levels. Successful candidates should possess full lifecycle recruiting experience, strong relationships within the IT community and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
In this role you will be responsible managing the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, and pipelining as well as providing a “best in class” experience to applicants.
- Advisor - Hiring Managers look to you as their 'secret sauce' on all things Talent.
- Empathizer – You have a ‘sixth sense’ about people.
- Improver - always wanting to upgrade the best version of you.
- Getter Done-er – just give me the ball coach.
- Business person – consider yourself a good business person, which is the same as a good salesperson, selling culture and opportunity in your sleep.
- Social – whether in person or skyping, you know how to work a crowd.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities: I really want to do that!
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search.
- Develop candidate relationships to maintain a pipeline of qualified resources.
- Creates Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings as well as position-specific screening questionnaires.
- Identify and source a high volume of amazing talent across all Technical fields
- Manage all candidate outreach including sourcing, initial screen, prepping for interview stages, up until offer presentation and negotiation.
- Continuously work to refine the recruiting function to make the candidate experience spectacular.
- Seek out and stir up passive candidates through phone calls, emails, networking, Boolean internet searches and social media.
- Act as master decision maker to ensure only candidates that make a perfect fit and will see the process through are submitted to clients for consideration
- Build a solid, professional network with candidates and clients through ongoing engagement, delivery of exceptional service and, of course, your personal charm.
- Pump up those people skills to cultivate long-term relationships with organizations to catapult brand into a household name.
What You Bring to the Table: Been there, done that!
- 3+ years’ experience recruiting in tech start-up environments.
- A sixth sense on candidates, ensuring those presented are not only superior, but will see the process through to completion with your client.
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Boolean operators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms). Proficiency with traditional web sourcing techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to attract senior-level technical talent (e.g., github, Stack Overflow, Top Coder, etc.).
- Persistence and follow-up so superior, it makes people’s heads spin.
- Proven ability to perform deep searches to reach (and place) hard-to-find talent.
- Highly energetic, with or without coffee.
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Ability to take the ball and run with it.
- Sense of urgency – give me the ball!
- Command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates.
- Confidence to work autonomously or collaboratively within a team.
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to manage a high-volume workload.
- Demonstrated experience developing metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the various stages of candidate sourcing.
- Expert skill using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn and other social networking sites, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, executing complex Boolean search strings, x-raying, deep web research, social networking sites, groups, job boards, blogs and business networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- ful life-cycle technical recruiting: 5 years
- using LinkedIn for recruiting: 4 years
- full-desk (compensated for getting new clients) recruiting: 1 year
- filling business analytics/big data roles: 4 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now