Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position will be on a temporary/contract basis. You are responsible for full charge bookkeeper, payroll and HR activities. Developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system for our company.
Candidates must have a good work ethic, positive attitude, strong attention to detail, be able to work independent and work in a fast paced environment and must take pride in their work.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Enter financial transactions in QuickBooks Pro, perform journal entries, maintain detailed ledger records and general accounting
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Prepare payroll in timely manner, Maintain, organized and secured payroll records
- Ensures payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and IRS regulations
- Tracking transactions and reconcile deposits and credit card statements
- Maintain and balance Inter-company accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Handling company Account Payable
- Maintain and update Account Receivable, collections and reconcile with bank statement
- Maintain A/R customer database profile
- Create and maintain forms and spreadsheets for various reporting purposes
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Answer phone system professionally and timely manner
- Recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions
- Conduct employee orientation, onboarding, evaluation, discipline and termination.
- Maintain employment record (hire, discipline, review, terminations, promotions etc..)
- Handle Workman’s Comp. Claim and employment issues
- Maintaining HR files and strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Prepare memos, letters, email, reports for the company
- Other projects as assigned.
* Some college, accounting courses, or Associates Accounting Degree
* At least 3 years of experience in bookkeeping and payroll
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources / Administration or related field
* Thoroughly working knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices
* Advance and proficient in Quick Books Pro, Quick Books On-Line and ability to work in financial accounts and statements
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient and extensive experience in Excel, Microsoft Word
* Must know how to type, typing at speed 40+ word per minutes
* Excellent problem solving/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work under stress, independent, effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
* Ability to meet deadlines with strong multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Excellent in verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation communication skills
* Ability to communicate clearly, distinctly and effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability to interface well with a variety of Employees at all levels
* Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
* Perform dispatching and clerical support duties for assigned department
* Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action
* Self-Starter and extreme attention to detail essential
* Detail-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
* Dependable with consistent attendance and punctuality
- bookkeeping: 3 years
- Human Resources: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now