Human Resources Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, performs support duties for HR functions. Assists with various clerical tasks within the department, answers incoming phone calls, responds to employee and applicant questions, process of new hires. Assists HR Director and HR Staff with ongoing processes and special projects.
Human Resources Department is a resource department for department directors to provide assistance in the recruitment, hiring, orientation, and retention of qualified, competent staff for the care of the patients in the facility.
The department maintains files for each employee, processes all wage and salary actions, maintains the benefit programs and assists in promoting fair and equitable treatment of staff. The Human Resources department aggregates data regarding staff competency and provides reports to Administration and the Governing Board on a regular basis.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- One year office, clerical experience, required.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, preferred.
- Previous experience in Healthcare, preferred.
Education & Training
- High School Graduate, GED Required.
- Associates Degree required (relevant work experience may be substituted for degree)
- Technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills relevant to area in order to effectively communicate with department team members, employees and applicants.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Intermediate level computer knowledge required, Excellent Excel, Word skills highly preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now