Talent Acquisition Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for deploying the full life-cycle of talent acquisition and recruitment activities. This role will source, interview, and fill all positions; develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates; work closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Managers in other regions to share best practices; provide assistance on critical needs; coordinate on national-level initiatives; build relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, diverse recruitment sources; coordinate information sessions and interview training; screen prospective employees and coordinate final offers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is critical to the Company in attracting and hiring high-level "Best In Class" talent local to Austin Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop sourcing plans to fill open requisitions in a timely manner.
Coordinate and participate in local career events.
Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for the Talent Acquisition functional area.
Ensure OFCCP and FLSA compliance by following recruitment processes, rules, and regulations to include proper documentation and dispositioning of candidates; maintain accurate and well organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and hiring manager interactions to ensure audit readiness.
Plan, evaluate, research, recommend, and implement systemic process improvements for the Talent Acquisition Team.
· Three (5) or more years of recruitment or related experience.
· Intermediate knowledge base and prior experience in full life-cycle recruitment.
· Experience in various recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking and cold calling.
· General knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices.
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
· Strong customer focus and effective use of a consultative approach.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex recruitment and hiring issues with minimum guidance.
· Proven success in an accountability-based culture.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Learning and Development
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now