Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Continued development and support of the Direct Energy recruitment strategy on campus, enhancing the Direct Energy brand and reputation at select local and regional universities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with career centers, faculty and students.
- Initiate activities on campus to promote Direct Energy at selected programs, including but not limited to advertising, career fairs, information sessions, speaker series events and on-campus interviews.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with deans, directors, professors and other administrative staff of academic departments and career centers as well as with student leaders of target Universities.
- Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of our programs.
- Analyze new trends and share best practices.
- Develop a pipeline of high-quality talent at the undergraduate, graduate and continuing education levels.
- Create marketing materials and communication strategy to increase on-campus awareness.
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews; facilitate end of assessment conversations to make hiring decisions with hiring Managers.
- Develop an external network within the marketplace to understand competition, salaries, and make recommendations based on this knowledge.
- Actively recruit internal employees to represent Direct Energy on campus.
- Actively use social media to promote the Direct Energy Brand and opportunities.
- Participate in project work including the standardization of recruitment processes, setting recruitment strategy, and implementing best practices into the recruitment function.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of Rotational Program and Summer Intern activities.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of Diversity recruiting events, partnerships, and sponsorships.
Skills & Experience
- Strong recruiting experience – preferably focused on university relations and campus recruiting.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to identify process improvements.
- Outgoing personality and personable communication skills.
- Comfortability in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Marketing background preferred.
- Developing a departmental recruitment strategy preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now