HR Employment Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a temporary Human Resources Employment Assistant. The Human Resources Employment Assistant will support the Payroll Manager in executing payroll processing and driving process efficiencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure timely and accurate payrolls.
- Ensure that systems and processes correctly compute and record time, earnings, employee benefits, special deductions, mandated benefits, taxes, and other items that affect net pay and/or company liability
- Process end to end payroll processes on a semi-monthly and monthly basis including WorkDay interfaces, equity and mobility updates, overtime and retro payments, batch verifications, gross-to-net checks, check printing, bank interfaces and 3rd party benefit updates
- Develops, maintains, updates and communicates organization-wide payroll policies and processes regarding earnings, deductions, time keeping as well as government compliance reporting
- Assist with internal and external Payroll audits
- Ensure appropriate setups are in place to allow for accurate timekeeping globally
- Strong customer-focus, results orientation, attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Human Resources or 2+ years of payroll experience inclusive of analysis, reporting, process improvement/project initiative work.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation desirable.
- Proactive, exhibit continuous improvement and an ability to affect change.
- Well-organized, extreme attention to detail and a self-directed individual.
- Ability to work at a high level of professionalism with ability to communicate, both oral and written, with various level of management.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects, and manage a large amount of detailed tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Payroll: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now