Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a part-time Payroll/HR Specialist to oversee all payroll/HR related items
The ideal candidate should be eager to help to achieve and maintain a quality client experience on a consistent basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- excellent organizational skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- an adaptable personality
- a professional demeanor
- an ability to exercise good judgment
- strong sense of resourcefulness.
- problem-solving abilities
A company is looking for a candidate who:
- Can maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive client information
- Performs all activities necessary to process payroll with various frequencies for our clients
- Manages, processes, and updates all employee information in HR and payroll
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll functions are processed accurately and timely
- Processes accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2s, 1099s, etc.)
- Maintains a wide variety of payroll information (e.g. direct deposits, W-4s, leave balances, salary, levies, garnishments, investments, voluntary and involuntary contributions, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines
- Reconciles payroll account balances (e.g. timesheets, direct deposits, wage attachments, benefits, voluntary and involuntary contributions, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and complying with established guidelines
- Ensures compliance with Fair Wage and Labor Standards Acts and has responsibility for adhering to federal, state, and local laws/guidelines and monitors any changes
- Responds to client inquiries and requests regarding payroll through phone calls, emails, and other correspondence
- Recommends or participates in the development and implementation of new procedures and policies related to payroll and Human Resources
- High school or equivalent
- Payroll: 2 years
- Human Resources: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now