Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for an energetic seasonal Recruiter to join the recruiting team. An ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of recruitment experience.
This candidate should be very organized, a multi-tasker, self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, pay close attention to detail, is goal oriented, takes initiative, follows directions and has the ability to meet deadlines. Hours may vary depending on departmental needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sources and Recruits for photographers, photography assistants and brand ambassadors
- Must have virtual high volume recruiting experience
- Experience staffing for events gigs short term or one day positions
- Fosters and builds and attracts applicants sources by researching and contacting community organizations, colleges and universities, etc. providing information on opportunities
- Provides excellent and professional customer service to the recruiting team, external candidates and vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively with others via email, telephone, and in-person.
- Performs data entry
- Maintains and updates calendars and schedules appointments
- Evaluates and determines applicant qualifications by conducting interviewing by telephone
- Schedules qualified applicants for final interviews in training cities all over the United States
- At least 3 years of Recruiting experience
- Proficiency in MS Suite (especially in Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Recruiting: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now