HR / Payroll Consultant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract consultant is responsible for knowing the functions of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software and how each supports the end users in the various functional areas.
Additional responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- 5+ years’ experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Must possess an extensive background in HCM (Human Capital Management) and Payroll
- Experience with Human Resources Self Service – employee self-service, and manager self-service.
- Experience with Time and Labor and use of Kronos is a big plus.
- Understanding/experience with integration points into HR/Payroll
- Possess expertise in functional aspects of JDE HCM modules
- Must be able to travel to client locations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have prior experience implementing JDE HR/Payroll in 9.0 and/or 9.1 and/or 9.2
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet client expectations working as part of a larger team
Skills and Abilities
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet client service level expectations
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to perform gap analysis
- Ability to perform user training
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develop solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
- Motivated and shows initiative
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Learning and Development
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now