Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Part-time HR Clerk handles all matters relating to timecard processing and timekeeping records for the Foundation.
- Review timesheets for accuracy.
- Accurately enter and update employee time punches, PTO requests, recurring schedules and any other required timekeeping updates in ADP.
- Respond to all requests for manual updates to timecards and ensuring updates have supervisor approval for update.
- Review all timecards to ensure federal wage and hour law as well as requirements are met for the entire Foundation.
- Communicate with HR Manager, VP of HR and/or supervisors for excessive OT or timecard irregularities.
- Communicate with HR Manager/HR Generalist and ADP of any system irregularities or issues.
- Provide a variety of timekeeping reports as needed including month end OT reports for FD’s/Senior Manager/Program Director.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client, employee and foundation matters.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the non-exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of ADP systems, including ezLabor.
- Ability to act in a professional manner at all times, including exercising discretion, judgment and extreme confidentiality due to access to employee data.
- High attention to detail and excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to work with tenacity and resilience to achieve goals.
- Propensity to work with numbers required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with corporate and facility staff.
- Ability to pick up new technology or computer software quickly.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Previous ADP systems experience preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now