Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for Contract Recruiting Coordinator with Healthcare background.
This is a 100% onsite role reporting to Sr. Manager Workforce Solutions.
This position will ensure contract staffing needs for the client are met through the oversight of procurement activities through technology. This position supports the transition and maintenance of new and existing clients to the suite of products and services and is responsible for managing product support and service for assigned facilities.
Ideal candidate is expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations. You will serve in a consultative capacity with regards to the use of cuting edge technology.
You will be responsible for evaluating agency procurement processes through the use of technology, identifying bottlenecks, and providing recommended solutions. These are in addition to troubleshoot, support, and educate users on all technology related needs and processes.
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration, or licensed RN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
- Must have 1+ year nurse staffing experience.
- 1-2 years of recruiting or staffing experience, healthcare staffing experience preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now