Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position will start as a 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
As a member of the recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique entry-level candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and diversity of thought to all they do. You will be responsible for guiding with the company. Similarly, you will ensure Hiring Manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
You are driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and Hiring Managers and can leverage your knowledge of client’s needs to match candidates with roles where they will be successful. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Work effectively with large volume of candidates and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Evaluate skill level and keep candidates continually informed throughout the hiring and offer process
- Keep clients and partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Partner with University Programs Specialists who conduct university and student outreach that builds the company’s short and long-term candidate pipelines
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of work experience in recruiting, sales or client service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong passion for campus recruiting and working with candidates from diverse backgrounds who are starting their careers
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, Hiring Managers, and Recruiters
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Process and detail oriented with ability to think creatively and strategically
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now