Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part time position, 20-25 hours per week.
A company is currently seeking someone with proven ability to assist with high volume tasks to join People Operations team. This position is highly administrative; requires superb attention to detail and organizational skills. Only motivated, self- starters with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity need apply as he/she will be working with persons at all levels of the organization, and confidential information on a daily basis.
- Maintain databases and process of new hire forms, benefits updates, employee electronic file, etc.
- Understand and communicate company-wide policies and procedures.
- Respond to EDD claims, employment verifications, and general internal inquiries.
- Develop and maintain simple data solutions (databases, spreadsheets, reports) for human resource and payroll team.
- Assist recruiting team with scheduling interviews and travel arrangements as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Excellent presentation, time management, decision making, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Prior work experience in an office environment and human resources experience is preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now