Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a temporary Senior Human Resources Coordinator.
A company is looking for a Sr Human Resources Coordinator to empower employees, especially ensuring a rockstar on-boarding experience as the first point of contact in HR at the company.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of related experience as well as have a passion for and knowledge of Human Resources, digital entertainment and gaming culture.
- Build relationships with employees and become the first point-of-contact for incoming HR inquires
- Manage the on-boarding process including onboard new hires, process background checks, conduct new hire orientation, send and file new hire paperwork
- Manage temporary staffing life-cycle and processes
- Manage administrative functions such as entering and maintaining employee data in HRIS, upkeep HR files, updating org charts, and responding to employment verifications and requests for information from state and federal agencies
- Manage benefits administration and enrollment of new and existing employees to benefit programs, and process changes to benefits - includes addressing any questions surrounding existing plans, troubleshooting any basic online enrollment issues, and auditing monthly health insurance invoices
- Support HR team in carrying out various company programs and procedures
- Obtain people metrics reports from HR systems as needed
- Engage with employees on employee relation matters as needed
- 3 years experience in Human Resources, preferably in a small team environment in a technology, entertainment or start up environment
- Experience in benefits administration
- Experience in administrative duties with high data integrity in HRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high confidentiality
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Namely (or other similar Payroll and HRIS products)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, experience with Mac, Google Drive a plus
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Operate with high integrity and accountability
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- A self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and to grow both personally and professionally
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now