HR Business Partner
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for an HR Business Partner for a 6 month contract. The candidate should have 10+ years of experience providing HR support to a large organization and have a broad mix of HR skills.
Example Key Functions
- Trusted strategic partner to senior leadership.
- Aligns the HR strategy and action plan with the business strategy.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Responsible for ensuring effective recruitment and hiring of external and internal candidates.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- HRBP: 10 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Executive Coaching
- Learning and Development
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now