Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Recruiter will provide the sourcing, screening and scheduling of candidates based on business needs. Recruiter will fill internal staff roles and management roles for company entities.
The successful candidate will: set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in written, verbal and personal communications in any situation; seek opportunities to learn and develop new skills, knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop creative and business-oriented solutions; be self- aware and adjust accordingly to different environments and audiences; and be flexible to adapt and adjust to an ever changing work environment.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to fully understand their hiring needs and the specifications of open job requisitions.
- Develop and execute effective recruiting strategies to fulfill hiring needs which will include relationship-building, passive recruitment on Internet/social media sites, heavy networking within the industry, obtaining referrals and attending college/job fairs.
- Maintain clear communication with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision.
- Provide a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
Job Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to quickly review applicant qualifications and conduct phone screens in a high volume of fast paced, and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter, outgoing and motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Expert knowledge of social media/Internet recruitment, particularly LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Strong people skills, enjoys talking on the phone with the ability to be persuasive and have a sales and influencing personality
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as knowledge and experience with business systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills which include the ability to speak, write and listen in a manner that clarifies issues, promotes closure and delivers information in a clear and concise manner and facilitates good decision-making
- Ability to maintain Company and employee confidentiality at all times and handles sensitive employee information and protect Company proprietary information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to travel as needed to attend job fairs, regional offices, hiring events, military bases, and visit rig locations which may occasionally require travel to remote locations and/or overnight stay(s) outside normal office area
- Recruiting: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now