Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
- HR Specialist Supports office administration with phone coverage.
- Processes all New Hires including paperwork, drug screens, e-verify, background testing, hiring and setting up benefits.
- Inputs and maintains all recurring earnings and deductions to include all medical deductions and garnishments.
- Processing all termination paperwork in coordination with the appropriate manager to include mailing COBRA documents and entering change of status in payroll and benefits systems.
- Oversees HRIS in relation to payroll filings (940, 941, W-2), unemployment filings, garnishments issues, etc.
- Basic recruiting efforts to include: Opening requisitions, screening & processing applications, updating Recruiting system, and onboarding.
- Ensures that employee handbook is kept up to date and policies are adhered to by all employees; Maintains all HR records and files.
- Hold disciplinary action interviews and coordinate disciplinary with management.
- Process all status changes, rate changes, and employee evaluations.
- Complete all paperwork and tracking of all employee payroll advances.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Human Resources: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now