Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking a part-time Recruiting Coordinator with a contagious level of energy, an eye for the details, and the innate ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Become subject matter expert in iCIMS, becoming a back-up to Systems Administrator; provide (and deploy) system suggestions to maximize candidate interaction and communication, recruiter collaboration and recruiting organizational effectiveness.
- Manage candidate travel arrangements, as needed. Manage and track candidate expense reimbursement process.
- Create offer letters, bonus agreements, commission structures, and relocation agreements for exempt level Associates as needed
- Process New Opening Requests for exempt level Associates
- Bring your creativity to generate electronic job postings on internal and external sources. Utilize social media to further broadcast opportunities. Bring forward new ideas to help us spread the word about our awesome jobs!
- Assist in creation and execution of Associate Referral Program.
- Coordinate inquiries/responses and forward qualified resumes to the recruiter for the role.
- Administer reference and background checks, rejection letters, and drug screening, when applicable.
- Analyze data such as applicant flow, hiring, terminations, promotions, salaries, training, and transfers for required government reporting and internal monitoring purposes; notify supervisor of discrepancies or issues.
- Provide Support for new Associate Home Office orientations to ensure Associates gain an understanding of our culture, business, benefit plans and enrollment provisions. Assist training/onboarding communication for newly hired or promoted managers.
- Create and run ad hoc weekly reports as requested by team.
- Assist with compliance related information; assist with filing system for applicants and new hires.
- At least one year of successful, related experience as a Recruiting Specialist or Human Resources Coordinator required High School Diploma or GED required — accredited baccalaureate degree preferred with a related field of study such as HR, operations leadership, organizational development, or adult training and education
- Teamwork - Working effectively and cooperatively with others; helping people reach that aha! moment with a creative solution. Working with a level-head, patience, and stays cool under pressure.
- Effective Planning – Ability to manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately.
- Quality Orientation – Everything worth doing, is worth doing right! Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing tasks to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects; promptly notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
- Communication - Can explain just about anything to anyone, by clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Minimum Qualifications, Job Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Strong systems knowledge working with application such as ATS or HRIS systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; specifically Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Ability to recognize discrepancies/errors in written/recorded data/information including the ability to initiate and respond to work errors in a professional manner, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- Ability to comprehend and comply with all policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those related to attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now