Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for Part Time Recruiter to work in the office to support overseas programs. The selected candidate will support the Deployment Team and program by processing and preparing candidates.
- Experience working on or supporting OCONUS Government contracts.
- Review resumes, contacts qualified candidates and support communication with candidates after employment offer acceptance.
- Works with HR to ensure candidates are on-boarded and ready for deployment.
- Assist in screening candidates prior to scheduling for CRC and ensure they meet all CRC requirements prior to deployment.
- May assist candidates in the deployment process with on boarding with HR oversight.
- Will work with clinical medical staff to ensure candidate prescreening is complete and any required documentation for waivers are provided prior to CRC arrival.
- Will assist in coordinating travel with corporate travel agent.
- May be tasked with performing other administrative duties supporting deployment preparation.
- government contract Recruiting: 1 year
- overseas government contract work: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now