Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
The Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing qualified applicants in an assortment of industries around the Austin area.
The Recruiter will also be expected to effectively build and grow relationships with current clients, work with the sales team to further expand and grow business, and network to form professional relationships with qualified individuals in order to increase candidate pool.
- Track applicants through our software and internet databases
- Develop a professional relationship with current and potential employees
- Interview, source and recruit qualified candidates by way of company processes and expectations
- Track availability and submit candidates to appropriate assignments
- Ensure quality customer service for both applicants and clients
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, co-workers, supervisors and applicants through e-mail, phone and face-to-face interactions
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the company's growth
- Has 1-2 years' experience in sales and/or a goal and incentive based position
- Has 1-2 years' experience in professional recruiting
- Has knowledge of HR standard practices and protocols
- Recruiting: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now