Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to leverage their network and knowledge of the Austin technical talent pool and creative sourcing skills to identify and recruit top notch talent with a focus on building our engineering teams in the Austin development center.
In this key role you will be responsible for driving the sourcing/recruiting strategy to identify and recruit top tier technical talent who have a passion for developing disruptive technology to build out rapidly growing Austin Engineering team.
What you'll do:
- Leverage your networks and creative strategic sourcing strategies to identify and recruit top notch talent, specifically in the areas of Software Engineering to include: Python developers, .NET Developers, Full-Stack developers, Front-End developers, QA Automation engineers, etc.
- Organize strategic local recruiting events to market the employer brand within the Austin high tech community
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Stack Overflow, in addition to other online resources
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work tenaciously to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting in the high tech industry within the Austin market with a focus on hiring software engineers
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A large network of candidates that you have maintained strong relationships with over the last few years (strong focus on Python developers, .NET Developers, Full-Stack developers, Front-End developers)
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies leveraging various sourcing (Boolean search queries, etc.) and social tools to identify and find passive candidates
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tool (WorkDay)
- Experience recruiting within high-growth, start-up environments - coming from a software, internet, or Cyber security company highly desired
- Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone -- the ability to identify and screen and sell the opportunities to top talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now