Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Techincal or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in volatile recruiting environments. Experience partnering with technical groups is strongly preferred
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
- Resourceful and effective use of search engines, job sites, social networks, etc.
- Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency and extensive experience with applicant tracking systems
- Passion for games
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Fast learner with the ability to assimilate information rapidly and develop fact-based recommendations.
- Highly developed organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks within a changing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to adapt and be flexible, working strategically and operationally.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now