Human Resources Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Position Responsibilities :
- Develop an employee-oriented organization culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, team-work, high performance and quality
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Coordinate organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
- Implement a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Establish human resources objectives to ensure compliance with objectives and update policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; and ensure organizational conformation with applicable HR related regulations and statutes as well as organizational procedures and policies
- Ensure employee handbook, policies and procedures and employee onboarding meet regulatory compliances.
- Implement HR programs, policies and strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns
- Ensure job description for every position is up-to-date and accurate
- Conduct performance reviews with managers.
- Assures timely annual performance reviews for all employees and develop of Performance Implementation Plans where needed
- Monitor employees' attitudes, productivity, disciplinary actions and performance outcomes.
- Establish facts in findings to enforce timely disciplinary actions
- Institute conflict resolution strategies as well as team building plans/methodologies.
- Coordinate with President/CEO for salary increases and compensation changes for temp employees
- Ensures that temp interactions are in compliance with their employment agency contracts and standards.
- Supports President/CEO by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Participate as a senior management team member in bi-weekly Leadership Meetings
Education and Experience Requirements :
- A minimum of three years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- PHR or SPHR at hire or within one year of employment
- Legal knowledge of employment and hiring practices
- Knowledge of employment agency contracts
Position Competencies :
- Ability to conduct objective assessments based on data
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Effective financial analysis ability
- Ability to work with predetermined deadlines and regulatory mandates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interpret employment laws and policies as well as employment agency contracts
- Proven information gathering skills
- Effective employee retention skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Practice a high level of confidentiality
- Able to direct the President/CEO in employee performance management preparation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Show sound judgment
- Efficient Team player
- Ability to adapt to spontaneous situations
- related: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- PHR or SPHR
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now