Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Provide comprehensive HR support to day-to-day operations of the HR department, management and the employees of the TX plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits (internal/external) candidates, screens applications, interviews, administers pre-employment testing; provides reports to corporate and or management, as needed
- Assists with attendance tracking
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Assists in employee benefit & 401k enrollment
- Maintain FMLA/ADA employee records
- Worker’s compensation reports & records
- Assists with employee relations matters
- Prepares job postings/bump/lateral/bids
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred; sufficient work experience may be substituted for education
- 2-3 years’ experience in human resources required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification, a plus.
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment, a plus
- Bilingual communication skills preferred
- Human Resources: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now