HR Staffing Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time HR Staffing Coordinator will provide administrative and new hire on boarding support to the Human Resources department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources, Recruiting, and Business Development.
- Coordinate, track and upload new hire documents for our New Tech Global Staffing Company.
- Follow through on onboarding all new hires, including but not limited to I-9 completion, payroll system onboarding
- Communicate with new hires
- Job postings to internal and external job boards
- Coordination pre-employment screenings
- This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive; an employee will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- New Tech Global reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, functions, and requirements.
- High School Diploma or Associates degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role in either HR, Recruiting or Communications/Marketing
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects with competing priorities effectively, and proactively pursue objectives
- Communication Skills (listening, verbal, and written)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities/Sense of Urgency
- Ability to manage stress and adhere to deadlines
- High school or equivalent
- Coordinato: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now