Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
This position will interact with various business unit leaders up to and including senior level management to fill positions within designated business units. The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep knowledge of talent acquisition, including recruiting strategy development, candidate sourcing, candidate pipelining, stakeholder management, and assessment/selection.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, attracting and onboarding exceptional talent for a broad range of roles in finance, accounting, sales, marketing and operations.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies to identify external talent through passive and active methods
- Develop, maintain and communicate a broad understanding of the external market, and how it may influence Talent Acquisition strategies
- Deliver screened, best qualified candidates to meet business needs in a timely manner
- Drive a positive candidate experience to ensure engagement throughout the recruitment process
- Own and drive the hiring process and set expectations effectively with Hiring Managers
- Drive talent acquisition activities in partnership with the hiring team; manage requisition and staffing related processes; support onboarding and assimilation activities. Partner with business leaders & HR partners to develop, extend, and negotiate employment offers.
- Consult with business leaders on talent related strategies and initiatives throughout the course of a search to influence decisions regarding recruitment strategy, profile development, assessment methods and final selection.
- Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with business leaders and functional teams to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and met; maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws. Serve as a role model of ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct. Develop domain knowledge of each business area, and its short and long-term objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of direct experience in Talent Acquisition to include key competencies in sourcing, attracting and recruiting talent
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to customers/ clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization. Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, lead by influencing, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities; affects and shapes others’ views or position on strategic approaches to sourcing and recruiting through communication of compelling and creative insights and ideas
- Effective at managing multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines, engaging stakeholders, driving accountability ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion
- High degree of business acumen with the ability to execute strategies aligned with company goals ; strong fiscal aptitude. Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office; general understanding of systems and their application to advance efficiency of operation
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now