Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract HR Analyst - Compensation & Compliance will be responsible for providing both strategic guidance and tactical support in the administration and support of policies, procedures and systems. This role collects, analyze, and maintains HR data to ensure the organization can attract and retain high quality employees.
The successful candidate will: set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in written, verbal and personal actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop creative and business-oriented solutions; be self- aware and adjust accordingly to different environments and audiences.
This role performs under the general direction of Director of Compensation and Compliance, aligns HR objectives of assignment, plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Track compliance for the Company Vehicle Programs
- Help with Policy development and Job Description reviews
- Participates in salary and market surveys to determine market pay rates, salary structure and merit budgets
- Maintain compensation data regarding salary survey matches
- Complete salary survey submission requests and analyze market information
- Participates in ad hoc projects, performs analyses, and identifies and tracks metrics
- Review data for accuracy and alert HR and management to correct inaccuracies
- Work with the Regional HR teams on various audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Exposure to Compensation practices
- Excellent Computer Skills, ability to run reports and complete an Experienced in MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must have valid state-issued driver’s license and be eligible to drive Company vehicle including ability to meet requirements of Company’s Vehicle Use Agreement and Driving Policy
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and impact on Employee Relations function
- Strong investigative, analytical, and critical thinking Ability to solve practical problems and identify variables in changing situations. Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment when facing real-time situations consistent with Company values, expectations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills which include the ability to speak write and listen in a manner that clarifies issues, promotes closure and delivers information clearly and concisely to facilitate sound decision-making Ability to complete investigative reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to prepare and present HR initiatives and programs to audiences including both management and employees.
- Ability to maintain Company and employee confidentiality at all times; handle sensitive employee information and protect Company proprietary information in an appropriate manner.
- High level of energy needed for a fast paced environment where multiple initiatives are happening simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum three years’ experience in Human Resources
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now