Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
A multi-family management company is seeking an experienced, dynamic, hard-working Payroll/Benefits Assistant with a 'Whatever it Takes' attitude to support the Payroll Specialist and HR Generalist.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Primary backup for Payroll Specialist
- Responsible for data entry of new hires, separations and changes within the payroll software.
- Responsible for reconciliationof PTO balances.
- Responsible for benefit data entry of new hires, separations and changes in the benefit administration system and run reports to verify confirmation of benefit elections.
- Assist in creating commission batch uploads
- Assist in payroll process audits
- Assist in benefit for new hires, and termination of benefits.
- Provice excellent customer service to all employees.
- Maintain personel and benefits files.
Experience and Skills:
An ideal candidate must have a minimum of one year experience in Payroll and/or Human Resources. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Bi-lingual Spanish/English verbal communication skills and payroll-related software proficiency preferred. Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and must be able to real, write and speak English and Spanish.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now