Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- The ES Payroll business requires a consultant resource to serve as the functional US Payroll system and process expert in the SAP ERP product.
- The US payroll will go live in one ADP Global view SAP instance and this resource is required to support a testing cycle and implementation to migrate the headcount into a second instance of ADP Global view SAP Payroll.
- This resource will understand the business processes of the US payroll area such as 401K, Federal, state, local taxes, and benefit vendor interfaces.
- This resource will work with two other consulting resources and a core ES payroll team to develop a test plan and execute that test plan for the full end to end payroll process.
- This resource will be expected to participate in problem solving strategies and resolution for failed test cases working with IT resources or vendor resources.
- Finally this resource may also be expected to participate in planning for and executing some implementation activities.
- Education Bachelors with appropriate years of work experience and skillset to fulfil this role.
- SAP ERP Products: 1 year
- payroll area-401K, Federal, state, local taxes, benefits: 1 year
- Payroll Processing: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- CPP - Certified Payroll Professional
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now