Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Temporary Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and facilitating hiring events across the local area to support hiring needs at Delivery Stations.
- Coordinate schedule of hiring events with station HR/Recruiting teams.
- Serve as the first face of the company in all candidate interactions.
- Set up AV (plugging laptop into projector) and present the prescribed recruitment presentation to multiple groups of candidates (about 20 candidates per session, multiple sessions per day).
- Instruct candidates on how to correctly use the self-administered saliva swab drug test kits and then how to close the package for shipping
- Take completed drug tests to appropriate shipping location while maintaining the chain of custody.
- Manage inventory of drug test kits, hiring materials, etc both for events at the Delivery Stations and for offsite hiring events.
- Ability to travel on own within the local area between Delivery Stations and Hiring Events.
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally, communicate courteously with candidates to be viewed as a trustworthy source of information about working at the company.
- 3+ years of HR, talent management, recruiting, or related professional work experience.
- Ability to facilitate multiple presentations in the same day while ensuring every candidate has the same fresh experience every time.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now