Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for the following with respect to the US defined benefit pension and defined contribution savings plans:
- Act as a strategic partner and provide deep functional expertise to create value for the businesses
- Work with business to simplify current 401k plan structure
- Overtime discharge the define pension plans
- Benchmark plans to industry and provide recommendations to business in-line with business strategy, global reward philosophy and the future of the workforce
2. Accountable for the execution of effective and high-quality benefits services and advice across Businesses in the region in a common and standard way
3. Regional deployment of global benefits principles so that they are well known and understood
- Develop deep pension/savings capability in the regional reward team, HRBPs and leaders, via coaching and partnering (diagnose, coach, consult)
- Responsible for all employee communication with respect to the plans
4. Maintaining oversight of all 401k, non-qualified supplemental and defined benefit pension plans including audit activities, annual enrolment, non-discrimination testing,
5. Own relationships and contract management with external benefits vendors to ensure high quality service delivery and prompt resolution of issues
6. Sole point of contact for daily activates and maintenance (i.e. general query management, systems oversight, vendors, pension appeals etc)
7. Accountable for execution of administration and governance activities for pension and savings plans for the location (i.e. breach avoidance/resolution, maintain and monitor internal governance standards/guidelines, regulatory compliance etc.
8. Ensure all plan documents are up to date and compliant with regulatory guidelines
9. Liaise with Benefits Advisory Committee to ensure fiduciary accountability
10. Keeping up to date with all federal regulations and legislative changes that impact plans
11. Accountable for responses to and execution of required legislative changes for the region
12.Contributes to simplify the Reward Operating Model by actively implementing the aggregated / regional approach to Reward, removing duplication and enhancing standardisation and efficiency
13. Coordinate with supply, finance, payroll, technology and other groups to effectively deliver the benefits and administer the plans
Success in this role will be based on the candidate's ability to effectively work with and through others. You will need to demonstrate advanced analytic and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as, strong attention to detail and project management skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
− 5+ years’ relevant experience
− Experience with the management and understanding of 401k and defined benefit pension plans and relevant reward and remuneration processes
− A tertiary degree in Human Resources, or equivalent relevant experience
− Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
− Experience in SAP preferred
− Demonstrated oral and written English language proficiency
− Strong project management skills
− Excels at diagnosis, partnering and influencing outcomes
Experience with and understanding of:
− 401k/pension plans (5500s, plan documents, audit, non-discrimination testing)
− Reward and Remuneration processes (including payroll exposure)
− Service Provider Management
− Project Management
− Fiduciary 401k/pension plan responsibilities
− Overseeing pension plan committee
− Supply/payment processes
− Understand finance with respect to funding and administering pension plans
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now