Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
As a temporary Retail Recruiter you will be responsible for the identification and deployment of viable talent for a number of core functions, promoting the company brand.
The ideal candidate will have staffing/recruiting experience; within a high volume agency or corporate setting, either as a recruiter, staffing coordinator, sourcer or recruiting assistant, that is seeking to progress into a contributing corporate recruiting role
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process to meet the retail hiring goals.
- Conduct recruitment kick-off (Intake) meetings with retail supervisors to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Work closely with retail supervisors to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Actively participate in all hiring related activities and engage in cross- functional projects.
- Leverage social media to spread awareness about our Company through posts specifically related to employment/open positions in order to attract top talent.
- Sourcing on search engines and social media sites to attract potential candidates to generate qualified candidates.
- Post jobs, coordinate and schedule interviews, and work closely with the onboarding team to be sure onboarding of the candidate is seamless.
- Develop job descriptions, job postings, interview guides and other materials that are integral to the selection process.
- Develop agency and corporate recruitment strategies for attracting and targeting candidates for field and internal positions.
- Other duties as assigned that support the overall agency, department, and program goals.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- The ideal candidate will have recruiting experience, within a high volume agency setting, either as a staffing coordinator, sourcer or recruiting assistant that is seeking to move into a corporate recruiting role.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Experience: Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment is preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word and Excel, and Internet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong problem solving abilities
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Office Environment
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars: $15
Maximum Range In Dollars: $16
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now