Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract Human Resources Coordinator (or HR Generalist) provides general support and assists in the execution of various programs and procedures in support of Human Resources operations.
S/he also serves as a liaison for the Human Resources Department by preserving excellent employee relations through the response of employee inquiries in the following areas: company policies and procedures, performance management, coaching, discipline, payroll, and benefits.
This position requires Bilingual-Spanish speaking abilities .
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Provide basic employee relations support on site, execute disciplinary actions where policy requires no interpretation on matters such as attendance policy, performance, and productivity, and where there are no legal risks identified as defined by HRBP. Escalates complex issues to the HR Business Partner.
- Provide support to employees on general HR questions (walk-ins, HR Answers line, or other points of contact) and escalate matters of greater complexity to the local business partner. May work multiple sites via telephone or email.
- Monitor leaves of absence and returns to work under FMLA, ADA, and worker’s compensation while providing reporting to site leaders and HR Business Partner. complete worker’s compensation filings and ADA paperwork as appropriate and monitor compliance with work restrictions and OSHA required tracking in HR systems.
- Handle unemployment claims processing and subsequent appeals and hearings. Represent the company in disputing claims.
- Support the business partner on administrative tasks: compiling reports, password resets, data entry into the HR system of record, I-9 validation and new hire paperwork, orientation, scheduling interviews where appropriate, exit interviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or the equivalent amount of related experience required.
- PHR certification or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in HR.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now