Accountant & HR Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is currently seeking a part-time Accountant & HR Coordinator to join the ranks of excellent administrative staff.
The Accountant & HR Coordinator plays an important role in managing day-to-day administrative tasks. In this role, you will:
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Account for and deposit all incoming funds
- Stay in contact with current students and alumni regarding tuition and fellowship payments
- Acknowledge monetary and in-kind donations
- Assist with annual 1099 reporting and the budget process
- Manage payroll for the organization
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and submitted for all new hires
- Work closely with organization’s external CPA to ensure month-end and year-end financial reporting is submitted timely and accurately
- Provide support to other staff members regarding expense reimbursements, tracking and monitoring balances due from various sources, and helping to track expenses by project (i.e. graduation cost per student, etc.)
- Other administrative tasks
Preferred knowledge and abilities:
- Minimum of one year accounting experience is required
- Experience with QuickBooks, Bill.com, Expensify, Gusto, Stripe, and Google Drive
- Solid understanding of accrual and cash accounting principles (i.e. revenue, expenses, prepaids, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of common tax forms applicable to a 501(c)(3)
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in both work hours and tasks
- Preference will be given to those candidates who hold an accounting or business degree
- Opportunity to work with other motivated and innovative staff members
- Contribute to an exciting, one-of-a-kind higher education institution
- Friendly and collaborative office culture
- On-site parking is available
- Flexible hours; no weekends are required
- Some work can be done remotely
- accounting: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now