Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a part time payroll specialist to process payroll for 140+ employees on a semi-monthly payroll schedule in addition to other payroll/accounting functions. Ability to work remotely as well as in the office 1-2 days bi-weekly. If you thrive working autonomously, live for spreadsheets, and are best friends with deadlines and details, please read on.
- Process semi-monthly payroll accurately and timely for 140+ employees in multiple companies and states
- Record employee information, such as new hires, exemptions, transfers, promotions, terminations, to maintain and update payroll records
- Process payroll for bonus and commissions on quarterly and/or semi-annual basis in conjunction with HR and Accounting
- Ensure benefits elections are recorded and processed properly within payroll
- Coordinate reimbursement expenditures to coincide with company T & E policy
- Assist in administration and reconciliation of garnishments, reimbursements, deductions & taxes
- Prepare, analyze, and review payroll reports
- Work collaboratively with accounting on reconciliations
- Assist with GL accountant reconciliations and audit preparation
- Detail is your middle name. You can't help but double and triple check everything you do
- You are extremely well versed in multiple cloud based payroll systems, as well as ADP
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, rolling with the punches, and pivoting where needed
- Full understanding of state and federal employment taxes and their affects on employees/employers in multiple states (currently CA, FL, IL, NY & TX)
- Excellent excel skills
- Amazing organizational skills
- Stupendous written and verbal communication skills
- Four year degree from a university
- Experience in Namely HRIS and payroll system
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now