Human Resources Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
The ideal Human Resources assistant is an excellent communicator, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Ensure the store is hiring the best talent by driving and coaching the talent selection and interviewing process
- Support the store manager in developing department managers' coaching skills to achieve positive results
- Promote coaching and training to ensure the retention of our top performers
- Understand the business of retail to best align with the needs of the business
- Ensure the store's compliance with all employment laws
- Conduct new hire orientation and related store training
- Partner with department managers to ensure employee evaluations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Efficient use of technologies and processes to effectively manage HR operations
- Proven success in current role
- Support of current department manager, store manager and/or regional support manager required
- Positive evaluation on recent performance reviews
- Ability to professionally and sensitively resolve employee issues
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with other store partners
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as a selling manager preferred
- FNL or Internship graduate a plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now