Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract role.
- Consistently answers calls in a timely and friendly manner; handle expedited calls and all customer and client issues related issues with clear, concise, timely professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrates clear understanding and application of each client’s HR policies, procedures and practices; including but not limited to: recruiting; on-boarding; training and development; employee relations; leave administration; payroll; compensation, compliance and employment.
- Be aware of and on top of all problems, relating to VP-HR Services with sound and efficient solutions.
- Makes recommendations and offers input on processes/procedures to improve customer service and client satisfaction with the HR Service/Call Center.
- Review HR Service/Call Center metrics; advises VP-HR Services regarding trends and progress toward objectives; recommends appropriate courses of action to ensure peak performance of HR Service/Call Center and excellent client experience.
- Superior customer service skills required
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both written and oral communications.
- Employee relations practices knowledge
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Manage multiple clients and activities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and task-focused in all work activities.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 8+ years of professional experience as an FLSA-exempt HR Generalist .
- BA with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- HR Generalist: 5 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now