Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The temporary Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and development of HRIS systems and solutions, coordinating HRIS projects, providing design, configuration and support as well as the overall management of the of the information systems to support HR, Payroll and other interrelated functions.
This will require knowledge of the general configuration of time and attendance systems, (i.e. pay and work rules and pay and work rule building blocks and have a solid understanding of federal, state and local labor laws)
- Prepare, maintain and update employee data for the HR information system
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed
- Serves as a resource person for the company’s employees and management
- Provide support for Ceridian DayForce (HCM) and (ESS) inquiries and production issues. This includes working with Ceridian (HCM) and internal IT resources as necessary
- Maintain all Ceridian related interfaces
- Identify training needs for HRIS end-users and develop training resources
- Set up and maintain attendance rules, work rules and benefit rules in the Ceridian (HCM) system. This includes understanding the rules and the hierarchy of the rules to ensure the proper outcome; testing of rules; coordination of sign off on final rules prior to applying rules in the production system; and maintaining proper documentation
- Provide excellent customer service and direction for timely and accurate payroll preparation and processing
- Partner with the technical team to develop and design integrations
- Serve as a lead in the testing and implementation of system upgrades and rollout of new features
- Identify process improvements, innovative solutions and system enhancements to improve business efficiency
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong background in data integrity analytics and audits
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with complex payroll administration, and an extensive knowledge of federal and state wage & hour and tax regulations, and IRS code pertaining to payroll issues, in a multi-state environment
- Experience supporting company specific needs for: garnishments; sick/ leave plans; union pay, benefit and attendance plan rules; FLSA overtime calculations; earnings calculations; employee deduction calculations; interfaces and general ledger transactions.
- Experience with report writing software including business analysis, HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, HR processes, data and interfaces including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures and experience with database tools, is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and respect for diversity
- Attention to detail and time management
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now